In today’s world, there are a lot of options for packaging materials. The range of options, from cardboard to aluminum to glass, can be overwhelming. Plastic remains one of the best options, despite the fact that some businesses have started to steer clear of it.
Did you know that using plastic bags for packaging has numerous benefits? We’re here to give you within scoop!
Five Benefits of Using Plastic Bags Learn about five of the best benefits of using plastic bags and the reasons why they might be a good option for your business.
1. Plastic Bags Are Lightweight and Thin One of the main benefits of plastic bag packaging is that it doesn’t take up much space in the storage area because the material is so thin. Plastic bags are easy to transport because they are so thin and light, leaving less of a carbon footprint during transportation.
2. Plastic Bags Are Adaptable and Flexible Due to their flexibility, plastic bags are a very adaptable packaging option. Because of this, it is simple for manufacturers to alter the style, shape, and size to meet the requirements of each individual customer.
We are proud to produce premium custom-made plastic bags at Consort Plastics 2.0 Pty Ltd. We offer a quick turnaround time and no minimum order quantity.
3. Packaging Made of Plastic Bags Is Stable and Long-Lasting. The packaging made of plastic bags is durable and resistant to influences from the outside. As a result, you can be certain that your product will always be safe. At the point when you utilize plastic bundling, you’ll keep away from misfortunes because of flawed bundling and consistently guarantee your image stays steady and offers fruitful conveyance. Additionally, you will save money by not having to replace damaged items!
You can specify the bag’s desired strength during manufacturing at Consort Plastics. If your product is sharp or bulky, you might want to choose a bag that is thicker to protect it better.
4. One of the Best Options for Cost-Effective Packaging Plastic bags are one of the Best Options for Cost-Effective Packaging Contrasted with paper sacks, plastic packs will win each opportunity with regards to cost examination. A typical plastic grocery bag, for instance, costs about a penny to make, while paper bags range from four cents to five cents.
5. Plastic bags are actually better for the environment than you might think. When people think of plastic, they often immediately picture trash or waste. In any case, plastic bundling packs can be surprisingly harmless to the ecosystem.
Although most community recycling centers do not accept plastic bags in their curbside recycling bins, recycling programs offered by nearby grocery stores are a great alternative. Customers can recycle bubble wrap, plastic grocery bags, and other items in the recycle bins located near the entrances.
When compared to other materials like paper, the production of plastic bags requires less energy, making them more sustainable. “Plastic bags use 40% less energy to produce and generate 80% less solid waste than paper,” Additionally, recycling a pound of plastic requires 91 percent less energy than recycling a pound of paper.
Contact Consort Plastics for more information or a quote on our material packaging if you’re interested in eco-friendly packaging initiatives.
Get the High-Quality Plastic Bags You Need If plastic bags are the best option for your packaging requirements, you should contact Consort Plastics. We provide bags in numerous standard and bespoke sizes. We also offer some of the industry’s shortest lead times and no minimum order quantity. Give us a call right now to learn more!